Monday, October 27, 2008

Life is full of mistakes...




Didnt called her today.... Usually i calls her to wish ....

Maybe she expected me.... I will be her great friend.... Will call this Christmas.....

Should tell her that I know her house.... Thats a great secret...

That was an adventure i can never forget....

Me goin to show her house to buddy Habeeb in my Bike....

without a licence at the night time.....

the greatest thrill was that , i met with an accident...with a drunken cyclist..

and the guy made a scene and people gathered.... Everyone was on my side as it was not my fault..

and there was a police station nearby and i managed the situation as i said that i dint had a licence.........and poor Habeeb..

we both went to a cycle shop and repaired his cycle... i paid 50 rupees...
Usually i dont take money with me... That day fortunately i had exactly 50 rupees that my mother gave me....

and another thing is that even my mother doesnt know about this....Its a secret kept by me, Habeeb, Anand and Kuttu, my cousin .....

That was a great experience.....

Life is full of mistakes ....make a new one today....
You will learn how to solve it...

No comments:

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...