Monday, January 28, 2013

My first short story

Writing my first script… or short story…. I have been thinking of this for a long time …. Have been really lazy to write it down.. the only time I feel like writing is when I had something to study for an exam. I really get inspired during such critical times… my studies is not like normal people.. it is the last minute one… which means “now or never” kind of task. If I sat down to write then I will surely fail.

The first time in my life I decided to sit down and write the story that made me really excited. I don’t know if it is good or bad but when you have something in your head that you think is a potential short story, how long can you be lazy enough to not write it down. So I decided to write it as my conscience keep blaming me with constant abuses.

I am half way through. Trying to put it down in great detail. I believe it shouldn’t be rushed too much as the words should be pleasing and people should like it. So taking my time.

visit the short story @ Cappuccino

3 comments:

മനു അഥവാ മാനസി said...

പണിപുരയില്‍ നിന്ന് അത് ഇറങ്ങുമ്പോള്‍ അറിയിക്കുക :) , ആശംസകളോടെ

(Comment verification ഒഴിവാക്കാമോ? )

മനു അഥവാ മാനസി said...

പണിപുരയില്‍ നിന്ന് അത് ഇറങ്ങുമ്പോള്‍ അറിയിക്കുക :),ആശംസകളോടെ

Avinash Bhasi said...

Thank :)

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...