Monday, October 27, 2008

A day of sparkling joy....


Today was Deepavali… The third Deepavali without my family… I didn’t had any celebrations.. I cant celebrate without them.. I went for work..


work

work

work


I called Mummy to wish Deepavali…..At home my brother in law and Pappa bought crackers for more than thousand rupees…..

They started celebrating from yesterday…. She said my little nephew was so happy and laughed so much yesterday when he saw the fireworks….

I hope they don’t miss anyone….

Maybe its my wrong feeling…



Last week went to see the movie Eagle eye…. Such a wonderful movie…

it had great suspence and great thrill packed with superb action… I haven’t seen a thrilling movie like this after “Illussionist”………..

I give a five star rating for the movie…. Pls do go and watch if you like some adventure and suspence….


That day I saw Binie…. Havent seen her for a long long time….

We talked for some time…. Her SIP is also boring like mine…..



Got my phone yesterday… showed Rongping and Jilu…. Everybody liked it…. Took a photo with Kajun Aunty yesterday... She also liked my phone….



No comments:

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...