Friday, October 24, 2008

I did what I wanted to do....


I just want to stop blogging….I don’t think I should continue..coz I started it with someone else and now …I feel an emptiness……I dunno….! May be m thinking nonsence…


Someone inside me is telling to just go on….keep writing….everything is created for a purpose….i hope I will find it later…So just go on….

So I have some happy news to share with you kool people….Yesterday my salary came…today went to Mustafa to buy a phone……HTC touch…


but everywhere no more stock…. I went to semei, and enquired in a shop called challenger ….they had one phone…the one and only stock there……….but it was green in colour… it phone dint look good to me in that colour….


Then I went to a star hub shop…fortunately they had black color HTC…..there I ordered one piece in black color….so tomorrow will get my phone…. J…..cant wait….


And finally after a month of struggling I will get my phone….

Now a days m feeling much better….i have a new best friend now…. Rong ping… very supportive and understanding…. Thanks god…. Got one more friend to share my probs ….


Anyway there is some bad news also…..My senior collegues at the office is trying to pressure me with their work….. I get jobs from a few of them…. Now the problem is everyone want me to do their work first…. …. I am fed up of it….. last week when a senior blamed me for no reason (on this subject)…Usually I wont say anything……..Maybe its very hard to irritate me… donno….!!


This time I told her that I do their jobs according to priority…. I think she dint like it… But I dint say anything wrong… I have only two hands…. How cam I do their work together….thats impossible….if they have their own politics, i am not bothered and I don’t care…… I just do my work…whoever gives me first….i complete their work first…


I am not a robot……….


I don’t think that I have said anything wrong….. no regrets on that….!


If I should die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can't expect more from life.

No comments:

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...