Monday, October 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Yesterday I called home…..Mr. Madhav (6 months old cutie boy), my nephew…we call him “MUTHU” which means pearl in Malayalam…..is a caterpillar now….he wants to eat everything he sees….i talked to him yesterday…..he was laughing at the phone when he heard my voice…..and Mr.Gokul (5 year old cute boy), my next nephew is very proud to be the Big B (Big Bro) of Madhav….. yesterday gokul told me a secret that he beaten his small bro to sleep when nobody was in charge….

Life seems like an empty vessel without them….. I can say that I am happy now…...but I am not happy without my family…….i miss my mum and dad each and everyday…..so I call them everyday…..I don’t know when I will be able to go home….maybe next year….. donno……

I have no big plans…..only small dreamsss…….I am nurturing them…..my secret passion….. I hope it will come true………

But I have no direction ….. I am like a feather that floats in the wind…… I leave everything to almighty …..to my God……

No comments:

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...