Tuesday, November 18, 2008

in search of something ...


Guys…… so lazy to type now a days..…….
My dad feeling very good after his surgery…. Mum and Pups nowadays having sweet quarrels….
I miss that…
its really fun to be in between their arguments…. It wont be serious and never lasts for long…
I usually take mums side and my sis will take pappa’s side…..
Now lot of money wasted on phone calls… I had to talk to both of them to settle this thing…
pappa says something about mum and I think that he was right and then I talk to mummy…. Then she say something and I feel that she was also right….
Its very fun….. both of them complaint about each other like kids,.... haha :) and i will be their councellor....!!
And in between them there is little muthu…. He is really a crying machine at night time ….…. Every one hour his tummy needs to be filled…. Otherwise he will make you do it…. Babies are like that…. They cries and shits…. and the innocence in their eyes… pure gift of god…. I have seen him smiling in his sleep… it’s a very funny and lovely thing to watch…….
Now a days always late for kfc and infineon….. not at all interested….
I used to go to kfc in time before.. now don’t know what happened…
Always late….. Every time I feel bad being late….. even if I want to go early, some how I will take a wrong bus or simply the bus will be crouded or like blah blah blah….
so that I wont get there in time….
Reason….. have lost interest on everything……
First of all, I don’t like the new manager….
I just don’t like him….
All others are really good to me… he is sometimes very irritating…

4 comments:

blah said...

Haha why is the new manager irritating? is he too bossy?

blah said...

oh this is hanisah btw.. :)

Avinash Bhasi said...

sheila -> i guess lady managers r better than guy managers....

Avinash Bhasi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...