Monday, October 6, 2008

Work Hard with a vengance....


Yesterday after work I slept late…..today I was so tired and dint even took my breakfast ….. I slept in the office during my work….when I opened my eyes I saw the girls sitting nearby looking at me…I felt so embarrassed…..but couldn’t control….I slept again looking into my computer…..also I dreamt about her today during my nap……
That was funny…and I felt some energy afterwards….

I don’t want to talk much about today. Mrs Choy was getting into my nerves in the evening with her stupid demands. I does 100 ‘s of her documents each day…and always expects an appreciation……and what does she do..??.she finds simple mistakes from those huge tasks…

Most supervisors get angry when we do a mistake.....in my case its totally different...She just gets nervous in front of me....now that makes me nervous ....She always tells that she is very particular, and makes mistakes as she is a human......I am also a human being…not a Robot..

....I don’t know when m going to burst myself and paste her onto the walls…….

But I don’t know, to be honest, I like her….. When ever I am with her I gets a presence of someone I miss….. As I said before, I don’t want to talk too much about her because today as I was talking about her to my friend during lunch (scolding things….u know?//) ..I accidently bit my tongue …I wont be able to eat food properly for the next one week.... I am afraid if I type too much about her, I may cut my fingers…..hi hi

I hope Mrs Choy wont find my blog….Sorry mam…..

No comments:

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...