Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Them !


Who were they?


They were everyone-
who were bits and pieces
of my absolute wholesome.
They were part of my-
making and breaking.
Their whispers lingered with chills-
in my eardrums and never faded.
Their screams perished-
into thin air without-
being heard nor remembered but forgiven.

How long did it took for them
to break my trust
and fumble my heart?
How long did it took for me-
to pick them pieces up,
and patch them together
with forgiveness and hope?
Those who were-
Teachers made me wise,
Those who were-
fakers made me wiser!

Those of them who drowned me
with their pointless drama,
which I revert with dreamless slumber.
Those of them with a cheery disposition,
I keep 'em close and closer to my heart.
Life with them is meaningless, I know-
but is it worth living every bit ?!

The person I have become,
was moulded by the many them.
The classifications, endless; as
friends, enemies, family, strangers,
neighbors, colleagues, penfriends- 
so on ; so forth. 
the luxuries I am surrounded with,
the people who I am with, are results,
to the ever endless events and its consequences.
Life is but a transaction of the multitudes-
of emotions,  chemicals. 
So yes, life could be hard and meaningless, 
but still worth a shot.

No comments:

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...