Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Seasons ..

In Chennai, 7-star mansion with Shibun.
I was having appendicitis and had just udergone an operation before this pic was taken.
@ Singapore, Tampines blk451 on a free day. 
Took a lot of pics using my k850i phone.
@ TP after a workout 
@ TP library after classes. I was watching the movie "My cousin Winnie" when one of my friends took this pic. I am totally detached from the physical world.
@ TP. So happy that a presentation was just over
@ TP near mensa canteen. 
@ TP after a lecture
@ TP before my graduation ceremony
@ Tampines, st-22, During the first time I came to Singapore. Posing with Chandi (Prashant, he is from Chandigarh, so the name Chandi) and Aghosh after a lunch
@ tampines, blk-212 after a basket ball game. Exhausted. That couch was so relaxing
@ Anvin's Block. Accidently passed by and there was a b'day party going on for Jibu. Had Semya Payasam. see its placed around the cake
After jogging @ TP ground

@ Bugis: After a workout from California fitness. snap taken by Anvin

No comments:

രാഗം

നിനച്ചിടാത്തൊരു പകൽക്കിനാവു പോൽ- വന്നണഞ്ഞെൻ    ഹൃദയ തന്ത്രിയിൽ നീ.  പകച്ചു നിന്നൊരെന്നന്തരങ്കത്തിൻ- തുടിപ്പ് നിന...